Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Prepping, prepping and more prepping!

What a few couple of weeks!!! Our rooms were renovated over the summer, so I have been attempting to put my room back together, which has proven to be a lot more work than I was ready for!! The nice thing about starting from scratch is that I have been able to purge and organize. So far I have a color scheme going and I have made some updates for the better!! Here is what i had to work with....
And here is what I have done so far....
Lastly, my major project was taking old beat up bookcases and turning them into something I could live with...
There is still much to be done including finishing up my room, planning, and getting everything to repro on time! Gotta love the beginning of a new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment