Sunday, July 29, 2012

Teacher Toolbox

Thanks to the wonderful teacher over at Create-Teach-Share, I made my own teacher toolbox. I thought this would be a great way to stay organized throughout the year AND to keep track of what I am running low on. I'll quickly go through how I put mine together. First, I made my way to Home Depot and picked up one of these, for about 18 bucks.
I then waded through my scrapbook paper and found a couple of patterns that complimented each other. For the larger drawers, I cut those at 2" x 4" and the smaller drawers were 1.25" x 2". Next, I threw together a template of labels for the various drawers, printed them, and then simply glued them onto the scrapbook paper cutouts. Here is an idea of what the template looked like.
Oh, and here is the link to my template. Finally, here is my finished product. I can't wait to put it to use once I can get into my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment